Manager, Implementation Services
Who You Are:
You have 5+ years of managing teams of technical employees, and are looking for your next challenge to grow and develop your leadership and training skills. You’ve got at least ten years of Project Management experience under your belt, and you pride yourself on your ability to manage multiple complex projects consecutively.
Here at G5, the Manager of Implementation Services is responsible for delivery of daily operations for the Project Management team, as well as consistent, scalable Project Management processes and practices as it relates to implementation of our products and services. In this role, the Manager of Implementation Services will elevate the Project Management team to a position of expertise within the organization for both our Products and Project Management, influencing the overall quality of the services delivered and creating a positive experience for our customers, both internal and external.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Defines and executes project management processes and deliverables in the areas of Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Risk Identification & Remediation and Project Reporting
- Employs project management best practices, standards, and understands key project metrics
- Create an environment where the team is empowered to make decisions, while following the strategic vision set by leadership
- Drive team goals for monthly, quarterly, and annual achievement of both Recurring and One Time Revenue goals
- Maintain individual team metrics and use results to help develop individuals and improve team performance. Establish a cycle of continuous service improvement with measurable improvement targets. Establish minimum acceptable quality goals for the team.
- Build a collaborative relationship with Sales and Client Services that support achievement of Professional Services Implementation goals
- Advocate for and sponsor the team to uphold a set of criteria for receiving work from other delivery team members (such as, Front End Web Engineers, SEO Specialist, and Web Builders)
- Work with a framework for measuring the productivity and effectiveness of the team relative to Professional Services financial and project goals
- Hire and manage the development and performance of the team members
- Coordinate internal and external training opportunities for team members
- Provide (directly and indirectly) specialized training specific to each role
- Sponsor team members to ensure their professional development through proactive expectation setting/assessment and active advocacy
- Meet with each team member in recurring one-on-ones to ensure that they know they are sponsored
- Conduct effective and timely performance review sessions
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience managing teams of technical employees
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Strong organizational skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills a must to interact with clients, team members, and senior staff
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent)
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Please apply online at: www.getg5.com/careers
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top