Manager, Account Management
Who You Are:
You’re a strong leader with at least 1 year leading a high performance account management team. You’re a dynamic, inspirational leader who’s never met a goal or quota you couldn’t crush. You thrive in a fast paced, change management type environment and are an outcome focused team player. You’re a skilled problem-solver, have excellent presentation & communication skills, and are looking for your next opportunity at an innovative, high growth tech company.
Here at G5, the Manager, Account Management is responsible for leading the Account Managers in their assigned vertical(s). The Manager will provide guidance to team members on managing their accounts and workloads and will serve as a coach and escalation point for challenging customer situations. An essential component of this role will be managing to and reporting on key performance indicators. The Manager will help deliver on the team strategy and synergy while identifying opportunities for continuous program improvement.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Act as a business leader within their vertical(s). This individual’s primary mission is to work closely with the assigned AM's to help protect and grow our revenue and market share.
- Prioritize the need for strategic solutions for our clients and manage internal resources to fulfill these strategies on time and on budget.
- Assist in development and delivery of Key retention pursuit plans.
- Crafting and delivering vertical health reports
- Identifying and mitigating at risk revenue
- Comprehensive understanding of designated vertical landscape as industry expert, including known and unknown competitive threats and battlecard development
- Responsible for client retention & upsell of G5 products and services
- Forecasting team revenue and retention
- Responsible for conducting ongoing performance management, team development, etc.
- Work in collaboration with Director regarding employee performance plans, disciplinary issues and other related employee relations.
- Attend Sales Meetings and Sales Trainings when assigned
- Travel to tradeshows and client/prospect meetings 20% of the time
What You’ll Need:
- Must be a strong leader with 1-3+ years of experience leading a high performance management team in an account management or business development function
- Experience meeting and exceeding account management quotas and KPI’s
- Proven ability to meet set monthly and quarterly revenue and retention goals
- Previous experience utilizing a CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- High energy and inspirational leader
- Excellent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment
- Outcome focused, team leader and team player
- Professional get it done attitude and work ethic
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Back to top