Key Account Manager
Who You Are:
You are customer obsessed and have 3+ years of experience working with digital technologies in account management. You love to impress your clients and the experience you provide is top notch. There hasn't been an account you've managed that hasn't grown because of your mad up/cross selling skills. When it comes to retention, losing a client is not an option for you. You’re a skilled problem-solver, have excellent presentation & communication skills, and are looking for your next opportunity at a high-growth tech company.
Here at G5, the Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for the growth, retention, renewal and satisfaction of G5’s Key Accounts. The KAM is responsible for the overall health of their book of business from contract signature. This position is responsible for identifying opportunities for upsell/cross-sell and working closely with the Sales Team to execute. They will be responsible for crafting a Key Account 'Success Plan' and executing against a Sales driven 'Account Plan.' Key Account Managers work to understand their customer's business needs, create plans for how to meet them, and work to increase customer happiness, reduce churn, and generate new sales opportunities.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Ability to effectively lead an account internally and externally
- Understand specific needs/business objectives of Key Accounts and guide clients through G5 products and services that can help achieve those objectives
- Develop trusted relationships with Key Accounts to consultatively recommend new G5 products and services resulting in new upsell opportunities
- Works closely with G5's Professional Services Team to successfully onboard new accounts and redesign existing accounts
- Align cross-functional teams on recommended strategy adjustments (SEO, Digital Advertising, and CX)
- Work closely with front line support team to ensure client support tasks are managed and complete
- Drive monthly/quarterly and annual business reviews
- Identify and manage against key performance indicators for individual clients
- Identify and mitigate at risk revenue
- Understand and articulate industry-specific marketing strategies, competitive threats and G5’s points of differentiation in the assigned vertical
- Proactively coordinate all account-related key internal and client-facing meetings.
- Escalate client issues through appropriate channels to resolve issues
- Establish and maintain a high degree of recognition and influence with senior-level client contacts in conjunction with Sales team
- Drive adoption of G5's product and services to ensure that the customer is maximizing G5's value
What You’ll Need:
- Proven ability to meet quota requirements, monthly and quarterly goals
- At least 3+ years account management experience in a technology company
- Experience with digital marketing is preferred
- Attend sales meetings, trainings and trade shows when assigned (20%)
- Experience maintaining accurate and timely customer information in a CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to provide an excellent customer experience
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
Who We Are:
At G5, we thrive on innovation. Because we know that getting ahead means taking chances – and having fun while you do it. Whether we’re developing award-winning marketing technologies for the real estate industry, delighting our clients with our creative services and customer care, hiring super smart people, volunteering, playing outside, or throwing epic parties, we go all-in on everything that we do.
We do the right thing for our people by offering a choice of employer-paid healthcare plans, 401(k) with company match, generous paid time off, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, great work-life balance, and much, much more.
In 2018, G5 was voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce and Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly. Come join the team that’s changing the game in real estate digital marketing!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
See Inside the Office of G5
G5 is the leading digital marketing provider in the real estate sector delivering higher marketing ROI. This mission has led to a business built on making customers happy with an average 98% customer retention rate, over 200 employees, and five consecutive years on Deloitte’s list of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.
Back to top