Key Account Executive
Who You Are:
You’re a skilled, strategic sales person with at least ten years of experience meeting and exceeding your sales goals. You have a proven track record of negotiating complex company structures to facilitate sales, and have extensive experience selling in a recurring revenue and/or SaaS model with an annual spend of $500K-$2M. You’re also highly energetic, positive and motivated!
Here at G5, the Key Account Executive will cover specific strategic named accounts within the Multifamily vertical market, as assigned by leadership. The Key Account Executive will be primarily responsible for new client acquisitions as well as up-selling of existing assigned clients. The job balances a deep understanding of Real Estate, ROI modeling, digital marketing data analysis, solution selling, relationship management, product knowledge, objection handling, negotiation and internal teamwork. The Key Account Executive will personally carry a quota.
If this sounds like you, apply today and let's talk!
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop, maintain and communicate Strategic Sales Plan (How many deals do you need to close this year, average deal size, product mix, prioritization of opportunities, personal goals, assistance needed, etc.)
- Navigate complex company hierarchies and structures to best position G5 as the recommended digital marketing provider
- Work with the Strategic Accounts Director and other Strategic Account Executives on the overall Strategy of the Strategic Accounts Program
- Prospect named target accounts and opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and forecast in the G5 CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain quota per the G5 Bonus Compensation plan
- Manage territory resources
- Support existing install base
- Develop and maintain account plans
- Attend Regional and National Trade Shows as required by management
- Be expected to be in the field when necessary to close business
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of our solutions; expertise on our platform and services and messaging
- Represent G5 internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplifies G5’s core values and behaviors
- Attain quota requirements as defined
- Attain monthly and quarterly goals
- Actively engaged in 10-25 deals in sales funnel ongoing
- Attend Sales Meetings and Sales Trainings when assigned
- Attend 2-5 trade shows each year as assigned
- Travel to tradeshows and client/prospect meetings 30-50% of the time
- Proficient in the demonstration of our solutions; expertise on our platform and services
- Consistently have an up-to-date Market Sales Plan as defined by management
- Maintain up-to-date G5 CRM (Salesforce.com) as required by management
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of sales experience with a consistent record of over achievement
- Proven record of negotiating complex company structures to facilitate sales
- Track record of success in selling to mid- and upper- market
- Experience with selling in a recurring revenue and/or SaaS model with an annual spend of $500K-$2M
- Experience with financial acumen
- Experience selling Digital Marketing Software or Services
- Experience in selling to real estate developers or property management companies
- High energy and high activity
- Great organizational skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Complex selling experience
Who We Are:
At G5, we thrive on innovation. Because we know that getting ahead means taking chances – and having fun while you do it. Whether we’re developing award-winning marketing technologies for the real estate industry, delighting our clients with our creative services and customer care, hiring super smart people, volunteering, playing outside, or throwing epic parties, we go all-in on everything that we do.
We do the right thing for our people by offering a choice of employer-paid healthcare plans, 401(k) with company match, generous paid time off, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, great work-life balance, and much, much more.
In 2018, G5 was voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce and Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly. Come join the team that’s changing the game in real estate digital marketing!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Back to top