Who You Are:
You are an experienced IT Manager who will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. The Manager of IT will also define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices. The role is primarily in support of the business, and not the products and services the business offers.
If this sounds like an opportunity you're interested in, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Manage the IT Team, including the Help Desk and Systems Administrators responsible for Administration and Integration of our major business applications, including Salesforce, Netsuite, and LiquidPlanner.
- Responsible for the annual IT budget covering hardware (desktops, laptops, devices), software, phones, enterprise systems, and other miscellaneous IT expenditures.
- Change Management for critical business applications, including scheduling maintenance, developing appropriate methods of procedures, following those processes, and informing the business about those updates.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning for the business which includes designing, testing, managing and maintaining a comprehensive Disaster Recovery and business continuity plan for internal G5 operations. Responsibilities include the backup of internal file services, critical business applications and cloud services, including Google Apps, and other mission critical data sources as required to support operations. A report of current status is due on a quarterly basis.
- Systems and Architecture supporting all critical business applications at G5. Including working with PMO and consultants to define the integration patterns and processes to simplify systems and define system of record for key data elements.
- Data Governance supporting all critical business applications at G5, including Backups/Restores, and data ownership, and defining the system of record for the key data elements at G5.
- System Uptime and Resilience to ensure the productivity of G5 employees.
- Risk Management including oversight for Cyber Security/Phishing/Ransomware and support the G5 Vendor Management process and implement policies to minimize risks to the business of using unsupported devices or software. Proactive management of internal security systems - from client to perimeter.
- Compliance to ensure systems and people are adhering to company policies around acceptable use and approved software/vendor management.
- Prepare monthly reports on IT Tickets, categorized by severity, covering number of incidents, mean time to resolve, and SLA compliance. .
- Manage, maintain and support of the internal and external G5 network infrastructure (wired, wireless and mobile) to insure real time access to enterprise applications, including; Google Apps, Netsuite and other mission critical cloud based applications.
- Managing and maintaining service level agreements (internally and externally), quality of service, internal network equipment and perimeter security. Ensure that up time meets or exceeds 99.9% uptime as reported by the G5 IT support systems.
- Ensure that virus, spyware and botnet outbreaks are mitigated and that threats are proactively contained and reported in an automated manner.
- Administration, management and maintenance of all cloud based applications, from day to day administration to access and security across the organization.
- Ensure that applications are secure, updated, maintained and accessible with an uptime that meets or exceeds 99.9%.
- Identifying, procuring, licensing, installing and managing all desktop and software applications, including operating systems, in a systematic and secure fashion. Ensuring that systems and applications are patched, updated and secure in an automated manner.
- Management, procurement and support of all computing assets within the organization; from laptops and workstations to peripheral devices. Responsible for designing and procuring standardized, forward thinking and cost effective systems and devices that support the evolving needs of G5 operations.
- Manage, maintain, support and procure telecommunications equipment and devices, including; mobile services, phone services, desk phones, soft phones and associated equipment to support the ongoing operations of G5. Ensure that phone and mobile services meet or exceed a 99.9% uptime SLA as reported by G5 support system. Ensure that service contracts are in place, up to date, and that year over year pricing is competitive.
- Management of all copier, scan, and fax equipment to service internal and external business operations as needed. This includes the proactive management of hardware and service contracts and ensuring that we are leveraging technologies that promote our green initiatives and goals.
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of related work experience.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Highly self actualized, always learning.
- People skills, including exceptional customer service and people management
- Experience managing and integrating cloud based Enterprise Business Productivity,. Financial, CRM, and Identity Management/SSO solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications, network and PC operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top