Implementation Project Manager
Who You Are:
You are a project manager who lives and breathes web development, design and content management. With 5-7 years of professional experience, you are ready for your next move! You're an exceptional communicator, and have the inate ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with varying priorities and complexities.
Here at G5, the Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of new customer websites on the G5 Platform whose scope may include responsive theme design, responsive custom design, standard integrations to 3rd party solutions using G5 themes or custom client requirements and enhancements to existing customer websites.
This role is expected to keep abreast of the latest G5 products, design best practices, web usability guidelines and solutions, and help provide guidance and insight to clients on best practices.
The Implementation Project Manager works closely with clients, delivery teams, and sales to validate scope against the contract, gather website requirements and assets as well as manage timelines to ensure client websites are launched on time, within scope and budget, and achieve quality standards.
The role coordinates the tasks required by the project team that includes web designers, copywriters, front end web engineers, web content specialists, quality assurance analysts, and SEO analysts. The Project Manager functions in a matrixed organization of shared resources, manages a portfolio of projects with varying priorities, and is accountable to G5 financial targets.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can't pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Coordinate resources and third party vendors for the execution of new location websites, G5 Theme websites, smaller enhancements and custom websites.
- Adhere to G5's Unified Project Method using prescribed process steps, tools, and systems.
- Manage the inception, planning, design, code, build, test, launch, warranty, and close phases of the project.
- Review build completeness and accuracy per the project and site requirements.
- Manage the scope, schedule, resources, and quality of the project. Efficiently and effectively track and report variances; escalate appropriately when needed.
- Proactively organize project tasks, assign and organize work through clear communication and accurate and complete documentation, meet team member entrance criteria, and work within the constraints of the organization's tools and assignment system.
- Responsible for detailed solution and solution review with the client
- Responsible for explaining platform features and guiding client on best practices
- Champion a Build-Quality-In practice by ensuring that project timelines allow time for project setup, implementation and peer reviews, for adequate test/fix cycles for all user scenarios, and for efficient completion of quality audits.
- Exemplify the G5 Values and Behaviors.
- Develop visual diagrams or other materials to help clients understand complex projects.
- Proactively manage the client to the terms of the contract (specifically scope, price, and timeline) while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of the latest G5 Products, web usability guidelines, design best practices and help provide guidance and insight to clients.
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years of experience in web development, design, IT, or web content management experience as a project manager
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills; detail and solution-oriented.
- A BA or BS degree (or equivalent) required
- Agile Project Management certificate preferred
- Google Certification preferred
- Experience in a matrixed organization of shared resources
- Experience with cloud based storage systems and corporate shared drive management
- Experience with software development or project management within a marketing or product development organization recommended
- Understanding of user interface best practices, web application design and development, & usability recommended
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top