Director of Product and Market Research
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Director Product and Market Research is responsible for performing research and providing insights and intelligence regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers. The role will help G5 understand the market and product opportunities that will lead the next phase of our growth in beautiful Bend, OR.
The Director Product and Market Research will:
- Research customer needs (VOC), competitor intelligence, market opportunities, product potentials, including in-depth competitive intelligence information and trends in order to support strategic decision making
- Build an analytical framework for ongoing tracking and evaluation of market trends and competitive position
- Create competitor intelligence briefs, quantify market outlooks and summarize industry trends
- Leverage external and secondary research resources for information gathering, perform primary market research
- Interpret and analyze research data to reveal relevant patterns and trends
- Conduct pricing and positioning research, determine brand perception and reputation
- Evaluate market penetration models, market share and share of wallet
- Create databases and capture market data
- Understand financial statements and blend inputs from qualitative and quantitative sources into a compelling narrative
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Director Product and Market Research will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience (Multi-housing preferred)
- Familiarity with analysis and research methodologies
- A blend of market research and business skills
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication – both oral and written – and presentation skills for all levels of audience
- The capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured environment
- University degree required. MBA or CS degree a plus
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top