Director of Business Development
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 is seeking a Director of Business Development to drive our indirect revenue and strategic partnerships. This position will be a revenue driven role as the company grows to a $100M SaaS business. Qualified candidates will have significant experience developing, leading and scaling a team in a fast growing SaaS company. We are growing quickly and the candidate must be able to identify and manage key relationships that have the potential to drive 25-30% of our annual SaaS revenues as the company grows. In addition, the Director will build strong relationships with various internal teams, such as the Regional Sales & Marketing teams as well as Product Development to optimize success of potential business development projects.
The Director of Business Development will:
- Structure, negotiate and close contracts with key partners to support strategic investments in the business
- Build and drive strategic plans cross-functionally in conjunction with other partner marketing programs, product development, and sales enablement activities
- Oversee the hiring and building of a scalable business development process
- Identify and build improvements to processes and/or protocols to support partnerships, forecasting and reporting for resellers, etc.
- Help identify and structure key reseller programs working in conjunction with local teams
- Ensure cooperation, compliance, and financial and business goal achievement of strategic partners across all aspects of new partnership processes
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Director of Business Development will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in strategic development, sales, alliance formation, business development and building high-level successful strategic relationships
- Strong multi-disciplinary management experience
- Experience managing multiple teams; and led large scale negotiations with global enterprise vendors, OEM’s and integrators
- Channel experience in rapid-growth technology company preferred.
- Proven track record in large scale strategic partnerships in the SaaS industry with multiple millions of indirect revenue growth
- Experience in social, big data and / or analytics in B2B
- Strong analytical skills (experience building, evaluating and clearly presenting complex business models)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), presentation, time management and organizational skills are critical for success in this role
- The ability to travel up to 30% required
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Please apply online at www.getg5.com
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top