Digital Advertising Product Director
- Flexible / Remote
Who You Are:
You live, eat, and breath all things Digital Advertising and are passionate about marketing technology and data-driven platforms. You’re looking to up your game in a strategic role that allows you to directly impact and incubate the next generation of Digital Marketing Solutions in a forward thinking, growing software company. And because only the best will do, you want to leverage your leadership experience to develop and grow a team that delivers best-in-class marketing products in a super-fun environment with super-smart people.
You know online marketing ecosystems like the back of your hand and are a trailblazer who stays ahead of the pack when it comes to your knowledge of search marketing, mobile, social, and display advertising. You are a mixed breed of strategic, analytical and “roll-up your sleeves,” and have successfully managed multiple, complex projects with cross-functional stakeholders to bring mind-blowing digital marketing products or platforms to market.
Your can-do attitude and burning desire to use emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, to influence the next stage of growth and innovation in the digital marketing space make you the perfect fit for the Digital Advertising Product Director position here at G5. If all the above spoke to you, apply today and let’s talk!
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize your expertise in digital advertising to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best in class solutions for our rapidly expanding business
- Build, own, and evangelize the product road-map for G5’s digital marketing products, while ensuring alignment with the overall product and company strategy
- Be an authority on the domain, the market, and the trends
- Collect product requirements, be the “voice of customer,” and validate product concepts with key stakeholders
- Drive and facilitate the planning process to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies to delight our customers
- Work with cross functional teams to prioritize, troubleshoot, and deliver new products to ensure speed to market
- Identify financial trends and contribute to pricing models; communicate trends internally to stakeholders
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis and raise awareness internally of competitive position in the digital ecosystem
- Support Product Marketing in providing training content and developing sales enablement materials
What You Have:
- 8+ years of digital advertising experience leading a portfolio of digital advertising products, driving them from inception through delivery
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, especially in the areas such as paid search, social, attribution, and analytics, and/or marketing mix modeling
- 3+ years experience successfully managing, hiring, and growing high-performing teams
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate broad strategic objectives and drive execution collaboratively with internal customers, teams, and stakeholders
- Proven ability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured environment
- Outstanding team player who is able to organize people and activities across multiple functional areas
- Able to manage competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in analytics, computer science or engineering discipline preferred
Who We Are:
At G5, we live, work and breathe our “Five to Thrive” values and are hard at work developing award-winning, smarter marketing technologies that Change the Game in real estate digital marketing. Our offices are jam packed with super smart people who go all-in to Make It Awesome and have FUN while doing it. Whether we are delighting our customers with our creative services, throwing epic parties or giving generously to our community, we Pay It Forward by investing in others.
Here at G5, we also Do The Right Thing for our people by providing 100% employer-paid healthcare plans, 401(k) with company match, 30 days of paid time off a year, professional development with tuition reimbursement, dog-friendly offices, free beverages, Summer Fridays, on-site gym, sabbaticals, and much, much more!
G5 really does Own It, and we have the awards to back it up. We’ve been voted Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. Magazine, Large Business of the Year by Bend Chamber of Commerce, Best Place to Work by the Source Weekly, Healthiest Employers of Oregon by the Portland Business Journal, and Best Places to Work “Honorable Mention” by Outside Magazine.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
#digitaladvertisingleader #getg5 #digitalmarketing #inbend #lovewhereyouwork
Back to top