Digital Advertising Lead
Who We Are:
We love what we do.
Digital marketing is our passion. We get to nerd out on data while simultaneously exercising our creative muscles. Art meets science.
We are great at it.
Our team is 100% Google Certified and we collectively hold over 100+ certifications in multiple disciplines of digital marketing. Everything we do is data-driven, from the way we execute digital strategies to the way we conduct our weekly team meetings.
We work hard and play hard.
We manage millions of dollars in advertising campaigns and optimize thousands of websites for local search each month - and we expect results from our teammates. But when our work is done, we like to hit the mountain, ride the trails, volunteer in our community, spend time with family, and enjoy this beautiful town that we live in. We value hard work, but we also value balance.
The Digital Advertising Lead is part of a team of digital marketing experts who are passionate about the performance management of our client's digital advertising campaigns. A successful candidate will confidently execute ongoing campaign optimizations and provide analysis & insights on the performance of each advertising channel - managing all campaigns to a specified monthly spend, and determining the best targeting and campaign controls to achieve optimal results. The Digital Advertising Lead stands on the front lines for their vertical team, ensuring the ongoing success of G5's digital strategies through innovation and constant testing. The Digital Advertising Lead ensures client satisfaction through clear communication, including interaction via phone and email, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, and in-person presentations.
- Accountable for the execution of campaigns and achievement of KPIs
- Management and optimization of multi-channel digital advertising strategies that drive our client's business objectives
- Responsible for meeting all agreed deadlines and service level agreements
- Drives ongoing campaign strategy improvements and performance across G5 portfolio
- Leads optimization tests and presents data points that result in execution changes
- Works in conjunction with the SEO Performance Lead to ensure alignment between Digital Advertising and SEO strategies & understands how to communicate holistic strategies to clients
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience leading digital advertising efforts
- 1+ year leadership experience or track record of leading and coordinating a team
- 2+ years of Netsuite or related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Application Experience required
- Proven knowledge of SEO, CRO, and Social Media as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- A drive to stay up-to-date on cutting edge industry trends
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking
- Excels at verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to rally the team around new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and by email
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Self-starter approach, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- Experience with Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing, and/or Facebook Advertising
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top