Digital Advertising Analyst
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Digital Advertising Analyst is responsible for creation, implementation, and management of digital paid advertising campaigns. A successful candidate will have the ability to confidently execute ongoing campaign optimizations and provide analysis & insights on the performance of each advertising channel. The Digital Advertising Analyst will be responsible for managing all campaigns to a specified monthly spend, and determining the best targeting and campaign controls to achieve optimal results. The Digital Advertising Analyst will participate in the delivery of performance reporting that ensures long-term client success, including interaction via phone and email, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, and in-person presentations.
The Digital Advertising Analyst will work closely with their paid search team at G5 to execute strategy initiatives. A top candidate will have a proven track record of collaboration and the ability to provide actionable insights through data analysis.
The Digital Advertising Analyst will:
- Analyze and optimize paid advertising campaigns to achieve specific client goals.
- Determine which paid channels yield the best returns and allocate client budget accordingly. Monitor/adjust campaign controls to achieve optimal client results.
- Manage all advertising campaigns to a specified monthly spend. Manage running PPC balances to achieve near $0 balances on a monthly basis. Make recommendations to Paid Performance Managers when budget changes are warranted.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of targeting and campaign structure best-practices within each search engine/paid channel (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, and others).
- Review & monitor competitive landscape and client’s place within that landscape for each search engine / paid channel. Work with Paid Performance Managers to execute engaging offers and optimal placement.
- Work with Paid Campaign Specialist to ensure campaigns are maintained to best practices including industry specific keywords and proprietary negative keyword lists.
- Work with Paid Campaign Specialists to create and maintain compelling ad text to drive the most qualified traffic to clients’ websites.
- Analyze campaign results against pre-defined KPI’s and continually refine components for optimal client results.
- Review and reconcile monthly paid campaign data. Generate monthly and/or quarterly client reports and provide detailed analysis on performance and provide to Paid Performance Manager.
- Work across the organization with key stakeholders to support client relationships. Analysts must be able to communicate effectively with Paid Performance Managers on account health, strategy, and recommendations, and communicate directly with clients in writing, in person, or on calls.
- Achieve and maintain certain professional qualifications, including but not limited to ‘Google Adwords Professional” and “Google Analytics Individual Qualification.”
- Train new Paid Analysts on specific duties. Oversee/mentor new team members during start-up phase and manage specific client results until the new Analysts are self-sufficient.
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors.
Experience and Skills:
The Digital Advertising Analyst will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
- A drive to stay up-to-date on cutting edge industry trends.
- The ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing, and/or Facebook Advertising.
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top