Digital Advertising Analyst
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Digital Advertising Analyst is part of a team of digital marketing experts who are passionate about the performance management of our client's digital advertising campaigns. A successful candidate will confidently execute ongoing campaign optimizations and provide analysis & insights on the performance of each advertising channel - managing all campaigns to a specified monthly spend, and determining the best targeting and campaign controls to achieve optimal results. The Digital Advertising Analyst delivers performance reporting that ensures long-term client success, including interaction via phone and email, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, and in-person presentations.
Who We Are:
We love what we do.
Digital marketing is our passion. We get to nerd out on data while simultaneously exercising our creative muscles. Art meets science.
We are great at it.
Our team is 100% Google Certified and we collectively hold over 100+ certifications in multiple disciplines of digital marketing. Everything we do is data-driven, from the way we execute digital strategies to the way we conduct our weekly team meetings.
We work hard and play hard.
We manage millions of dollars in advertising campaigns and optimize thousands of websites for local search each month - and we expect results from our teammates. But when our work is done, we like to hit the mountain, ride the trails, volunteer in our community, spend time with family, and enjoy this beautiful town that we live in. We value hard work, but we also value balance.
The Digital Advertising Analyst Will:
- Accountable for the execution of campaigns and achievement of KPIs
- Management and optimization of multi-channel digital advertising strategies that drive clients' business objectives
- Responsible for meeting all agreed deadlines and service level agreements
- Provides reporting, insights, and analysis that shows the true value of advertising campaigns
- Manages a book of business that includes Corporate and Strategic Clients
- Determine which paid channels yield the best returns and allocate client budget accordingly. Monitor/adjust campaign controls to achieve optimal client results.
- Manage all advertising campaigns to a specified monthly spend. Manage running PPC balances to achieve near $0 balances on a monthly basis. Make recommendations to clients when budget changes are warranted.
- Comprehensive understanding of targeting and campaign structure best-practices within each search engine/paid channel (Google, Bing, Facebook, and Search, Display, Retargeting, Social).
- Review & monitor competitive landscape and client's place within that landscape for each search engine / paid channel.
- Work with Digital Advertising Specialist to ensure campaigns are maintained to best practices including industry specific keywords and proprietary negative keyword lists.
- Work with Digital Advertising Specialists to create and maintain compelling ad text to drive the most qualified traffic to clients' websites.
- Analyze campaign results against pre-defined KPI's and continually refine components for optimal client results.
- Review and reconcile monthly paid campaign data. Generate monthly and/or quarterly client reports and provide detailed analysis on performance.
- Work across the organization with key stakeholders to support client relationships. Analysts must be able to communicate effectively with Managers of Digital Advertising and Client Success Managers on account health, strategy, and recommendations, and communicate directly with clients in writing, in person, or on calls.
- Achieve and maintain certain professional qualifications, including but not limited to 'Google Adwords Professional" and "Google Analytics Individual Qualification."
- Train new Digital Advertising Analysts on specific duties. Oversee/mentor new team members during start-up phase and manage specific client results until the new Analysts are self-sufficient.
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors.
Experience and Skills:
The Digital Advertising Analyst Will Have:
- A drive to stay up-to-date on cutting edge industry trends.
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Excels at verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing Ads, and/or Facebook Advertising.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
 4 year College Degree,  experience with Google Adwords, Yahoo Gemini, Bing, and/or Facebook Advertising,  Certified Google Adwords Professional,  Experience in Digital Marketing,  Account management experience  Knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics tools  Microsoft Excel
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top