Who You Are:
You’re a data nerd who is passionate about numbers and analytics. You’re skilled at translating, organizing and simplifying requirements and nothing gets you going like running queries and doing a deep data dive. You may be all about numbers, but you’re also a killer communicator and collaborator. With your 3+ years of experience working with internet technologies, you are ready for your next opportunity at an innovative, high growth tech company.
Here at G5, the Data Analyst position is responsible for helping the Product and Engineering teams in gathering, organizing and managing requirements, as well as addressing data related problems and needs. S/he will work closely with product managers and with G5 teams to solve data related issues, prototype new data models, and conduct acceptance testing of new data related features.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Work with product managers, help with requirements gathering and analysis.
- Translating, organizing and simplifying requirements: Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose information into details, organize the details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Evaluate and provide guidance which informs support triage including running queries, deep diving into data and invoking 3rd party interfaces.
- Work with the data engineering teams to answer questions and remove roadblocks to keep development, test, and accept cycle going.
- Build basic data models using SQL and scripting languages.
- Conduct data cleaning and wrangling to provide clean data for evaluation and test purposes.
- Write data documentation and specifications.
- Support Professional Services with product implementation.
- Mentor Support staff on new product support and ongoing questions/refreshers.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Help to define concepts under the direction of product managers.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience working with Internet technologies with increasing responsibility;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent) desired;
- Experience analyzing and working with structured data;
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Java Script, Python or Scala
- Experience working on an agile software development team a plus
Who We Are:
As the leader in real estate marketing optimization, G5 is a predictive marketing SaaS company that uses AI and other emerging technologies to help marketers amplify their impact. Through its Intelligent Marketing Cloud, G5 delivers unrivaled scalability and results through predictive analytics, 1:1 customer journeys, hyper-personalized customer experiences, and continuous spend optimization. With over a decade of experience across more than 7,000 properties throughout the U.S. and Canada, G5 was recently named one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies by Inc. magazine and one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies by Deloitte. The Bend, Oregon-based company was founded in 2005 and is backed by private equity investor PeakEquity Partners.
Back to top