Creative Services Director
Who You Are:
You're a passionate, ambitious and proactive creative professional with 10+ years of integrated agency experience. You thrive when managing other creative types, and have at least 5 years of experience doing it. You have a high level of creative expression, with exceptionally strong design, problem solving and communication skills.
Here at G5, the Director of Creative Services establishes strategies for promoting and utilizing Creative Services' offerings both internally and externally., This position fosters strong relationships with clients, management teams and owns the creative development and conceptual framework for all Creative Services and Marketing projects. The Director of Creative Services assumes the senior creative leadership role on client accounts and G5 corporate marketing, sets direction and priorities, manages direct reports, and takes full accountability for results of all programs stemming from creative work.
Highly collaborative and cross-functional, this role works closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Delivery teams. Versatility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments are key attributes needed to excel. The Director of Creative Services brings cross-functional teams together to discuss trends, current issues, future vision and uphold best practices. This role acts as a senior individual contributor as appropriate to the creative process, and mentors all members of the team.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can't pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with G5 marketing leadership to establish overarching strategic framework, storylines and brand strategy
- Work with department managers to develop overall creative direction for key initiatives, including but not limited to new business and key client pitches, Delivery Team packages, Creative Services offerings,Theme direction and G5 corporate marketing and branding initiatives
- Set the department's vision and execute its staffing and development initiatives
- Champion brand positioning at every point of contact, and set/maintain the integrity of creative standards.
- Develop ideas for target prospects that aligns with their business, customer and brand goals
- Effectively and professionally articulate core Creative Services value proposition, capabilities and offerings with prospective clients to help vet and identify potential opportunities
- Serve as the in-house creative expert (SME) and face of G5 design to key external prospects and clients as well as internal client (G5 Corporate Marketing). Effectively translate client business strategy into design-based systems and experiences.
- Maintain a high level of design and marketing-related knowledge, including staying current on best practices, trends, design theories, methods, industry techniques, processes and/or issues. Develop and ensure knowledge and expertise are communicated and understood by others.
- Lead department managers by providing guidance, establishing goals and providing an appropriate level of feedback on a regular basis; inspires team to strive for superior client work and results; keep a pulse on their team's overall health - career development, happiness, efficiency, and innovation - and play key role in the growth of the team.
- Forecast revenue projections and manage the business to achieve quarterly goals; understand our clients as well as our market, and can identify opportunities to further develop our service offering.
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- Equivalent of 10+ years of relevant integrated agency experience (Design, Traditional, Digital) creative experience; equivalent of 5+ years of experience managing creative personnel
- Demonstrate high level of talent in creative expression
- Proven and demonstrated conceptual and creative client management experience
- Strong design, verbal, organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Highly motivated multi-tasker, able to work well across several departments and under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to identify revenue-generating opportunities and collaborate with new/install sales teams to close sales
- Strong verbal and written communications skills a must to interact with clients, team members, and senior staff, outside vendors and contractors
- BA in visual or interaction design or other relevant degree in marketing, communications, advertising
- Experience managing designers and working with product teams and stakeholders
- Powerful presentation and interpersonal skills
- Travel required on as-needed basis
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top