Creative Services Coordinator
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
We are looking for a Creative Services Coordinator to organize and maintain our project workflow while communicating timeline expectations. They will act as first point of contact for all projects entering the Creative & Marketing Services queue. This position works closely with the entire Creative Services team, Sales, Professional Services and Client Services. Tasks range from reviewing mock-up design stories, allocating resources, communicating with contract designers & copywriters and managing some small client-facing projects as needed.
The Creative Services Coordinator will:
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing workflow for Creative & Marketing Services Design Queue & Copy Queue utilizing cloud-based project management software
- Assistance in organizing and reviewing Statements of Work
- Works in a team environment throughout each phase of the project - including brainstorming, planning, and prioritizing to assist in project completion
- Assists Creative Account Manager in the creation and upkeep of documentation, training materials and resources to provide transparency and collaboration between Creative, Client and Pro Services and Product teams
- Management of small client-facing projects as needed
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Creative Services Coordinator will have:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other related field
- 1-3 years of administrative experience, client-facing experience strongly preferred
- Passion for web design and emerging digital trends in UI/UX
- Strong organizational skills, time management, attention to minute details and problem solving skills
- Self-reliant with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with varying priorities while keeping efficiencies in mind
- Strong verbal and written communications skills a must to interact with clients, team members, and senior staff, outside vendors and contractors
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience with cloud based storage systems and corporate shared drive management
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR. Some travel required.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top