Contracts Coordinator, Temporary
Who You Are:
You have at least one year of experience working with contract documents, contracting standards and have worked in an ERP environment. You're analytical, a skilled multi-tasker, have excellent presentation & communication skills, and are looking for your next opportunity at a great company.
Here at G5, the Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for the administration of G5 Client contracts, including coordinating contract execution, processing of executed contracts in G5's systems, and maintaining electronic records of signed contracts.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can't pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Updating tracking documents and templates
- Word processing
- Working closely with other G5 teams at all levels to ensure accuracy for every contract
- Entering client, location, and services in the G5 Client Center
- Enter and update client records in NetSuite
- Assist other G5 teams on project assignments and execution of signed agreements
- Assist Accounting with initial client invoicing
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks based on business needs
- Ability to work with high volume of tasks and projects with limited guidance
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround
- Great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, including accuracy of simple calculations and the ability to spot errors or inconsistencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Commitment to teamwork and to be a team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with co-workers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (including tables), Excel, Adobe, and NetSuite
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years experience working with contract documents
- General knowledge of contracting standards
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience with contract administration
- Capability to organize and prioritize duties to meet deadlines
- Team player but able to work independently
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Honest intellect with a high standard of integrity
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with varying priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must to interact with clients, team members, senior staff, outside vendors and contractors.
- Analytical competency and the ability to identify and articulate data trends.
- A BA or BS degree (or equivalent), or Masters Degree with 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience within the digital marketing, consulting, and/or software industry desired.
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top