Content Strategy Manager
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Content Strategy Manager will create and implement digital marketing strategies to improve client performance. The Content Strategy Manager will act as a mediary to increase clients’ knowledge and awareness of Content Marketing best practices through initial client presentations and on-going performance related communication.
The Content Strategy Manager will:
- Grow our client’s customer base by leading their plan for helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with clients, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of clients and their audience.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the Strategy team, and many other teams will rely on your work every single day.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes.
- Work with Product Management to evolve the G5 Content Marketing offering.
- Work with an in-house team and network who produce consumer facing communications for a variety of clients.
- Participate in team discussions for strategic planning, new product ideas and other creative endeavors as appropriate.
- Develop integrated communication plans for consumer engagement around multiple client brands, programs and initiatives, including communications positioning, messaging, and tactics.
- Develop insight-driven messaging and communications targeting different customer segments across multiple clients.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors.
Experience and Skills:
The Content Strategy Manager will have:
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience required.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter,YouTube etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Great communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Strong leadership qualities including outstanding influence skills, experience leading external agencies and internal cross functional projects and teams
- Google Analytics certification preferred
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Back to top