Client Success Manager
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the following client related goals:
- Client Engagement
- Creating advocacy, referrals and new business for G5
The primary responsibility of a CSM is to define and reinforce G5 value to clients through performance analysis, industry expertise and ensuring successful client program management. While using a solution-oriented approach the CSM will recommend G5 product and service changes and collaborate with sales to introduce new products and services to client accounts.
The CSM is the primary client contact post-sale; coordinating inter-departmental teams, helping to define client goals and needs and is responsible for delivering a consistent, quality client experience.
The Client Success Manager will:
- Build relationships with clients through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific needs/ priorities and application of G5's marketing solutions.
- Navigate G5's product offerings on behalf of clients ensuring the appropriate products are provided and recommended to meet client needs.
- Apply a solution-based approach to making recommendations about G5 products and services, incorporate Sales Team when new upsell opportunities are identified
- Discuss quarterly performance reports with client, identify areas in need of improvement, and recommend service additions/changes or strategic revisions (as needed).
- Collaborate and partner effectively with other G5 teams (i.e. Sales, SEO, Professional Services, Support etc.) to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of specific client campaigns and work with internal teams to achieve optimal digital marketing performance.
- Coordinate training for clients on G5 systems
- Educate Clients on G5 strategies and make best practices recommendations on ongoing tracking and optimization.
- Manage Client issues and general inquiries that result in escalation to other teams
- Attend and help plan for Industry Trade Shows (as needed)
- Exemplify G5's core values and behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Client Success Manager will have:
- 1-3 years of experience working with digital technologies as an Account Manager or Strategist
- Proven success with client retention, renewals and/or inside sales
- Strong organizational skills, time management and problem solving skills
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with varying priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must to interact with clients, team members, senior staff, outside vendors and contractors.
- A BA or BS degree (or equivalent) desired
- Experience with Account Management within an IT, agency or product development organization a plus
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Staff Software Engineer
As a staff software engineer, Chris manages a team of developers as they create both the internal and external tools that make up the G5 platform.
Back to top