Client Engagement Specialist
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Client Engagement Specialist will have a set of diverse responsibilities including monthly and quarterly report creation, account management for Small Portfolio Clients/Limited Services Clients and additional administrative tasks around client account management as determined by the Client Success Team.
The Client Engagement Specialist will:
- Utilize Google Analytics and Excel to create monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Request reports from specialized performance teams & conduct high level analysis of data
- Utilize Salesforce and Netsuite to request and generate service and project contracts
- Be responsible for adding and deleting locations as required
- Promote and sell G5 products and services
- Schedule client program review meetings on behalf of Client Success Managers
- Cover accounts when needed & conduct various administrative tasks
- Exemplify G5 Core Values and Behaviors
Experience and Skills:
The Client Engagement Specialist will have:
- 1-3 years of account management experience
- A passion for all things digital, social and mobile
- Bachelor’s degree
- Time management skills and a good working knowledge of basic computer applications including Microsoft Office
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based in beautiful Bend, OR.
Back to top