Who You Are:
Does 'data' happen to be your middle name? As a doer and a thinker, you're highly driven, technically minded, responsible and resourceful - and can communicate complex ideas with ease. You have the exceptional ability to connect the dots between reporting metrics and industry dialogue, and you know how to integrate data points from multiple sources and leverage them into valuable client-facing insights. You thrive on building scalable, repeatable frameworks for operational teams to leverage marketing data points from multiple sources, and this definitely isn't your first rodeo.
Your Next Challenge:
- Lead the conceptualization and execution of ad-hoc marketing performance reports
- Evaluate current ad-hoc reporting solutions and recommend new data management and reporting/visualization solutions and initiatives to standardize ad-hoc requests
- Develop a scalable framework for QPR reporting, ongoing performance evaluation, and decision aids, providing programmatic analysis and insights that will support solid decision-making by client-facing teams
- Align the operational use of web analytics data to the company's overall business goals, in coordination with our digital marketing growth strategy and company roadmap
- Serve as a champion of sound decision-making and collaborate and develop relationships with cross functional teams
- Work closely with the Product Team to monitor timeline of new releases / enhancements that require a change to business operations & processes - develop solutions for seamless integration of new data points for operational teams
- Work in conjunction with both operational teams and product development teams to evaluate and measure the success of new services, packages, and products from a marketing performance point-of-view
- Help build and lead a future team of Data Analysts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients regarding web analytics set-up & maintenance, with a consultative approach to channel measurement and marketing campaign evaluation
- Define and deliver against SOWs for client requests regarding Analytics consulting
- Exemplifies G5's core values and behaviors
Experience and Skills:
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years relevant experience in data
- 3+ years of successful leadership experience
- Skilled at analyzing marketing data and producing standard/ad-hoc reports for performance tracking and decision-making
- Netsuite or related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or related CRM systems preferred
- OMCA® or OMCP® certification a plus
- Strong understanding of digital marketing measurement, including advertising performance, site testing and optimization, and conversion tracking
- Hands-on experience in SQL, R, Python or related language - experience working with analytics data warehouses
- Proven experience influencing business or marketing strategies through the use of advanced statistical techniques and data-driven solutions
- Experience working with various forms of structured and unstructured data sets
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques - regression, sample sizing, t testing, clustering, etc.
- Ability to develop relationships across departments and effectively prioritize and manage concurrent requests from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to present to senior management with a clarity of language and visuals that will inform non-technical staffers
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment and with blurry boundaries regarding roles/responsibilities
- Self-starter - you are a hands-on learner who is gifted at identifying what needs to be done and executes without waiting for instruction
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today's increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (5th year), one of North America's fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon's fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of G5's Employees
Director, Go-To-Market Programs
As Director of Go-To-Market Programs, Katie publishes the campaigns that bring in a robust sales pipeline—so that the Sales Team can grow the G5 business.
Back to top