Senior Software Engineer
We are a team of software engineers and finance geeks making unbiased financial advice available to people everyone. That's a big change for Wall Street, which has excluded small investors from smart portfolio management...until now. We help our customers cut their fees, avoid excessive risks and save on taxes, which means that they and their families will face better choices down the road.
We're growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. We're looking for software engineers who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
- Are a talented backend software engineer with experience architecting systems/services and supporting them in production.
- Excited about solving problems and architecting scalable and extensible platforms.
- Have a strong test discipline.
- Are resourceful and can work independently while communicating effectively with the team.
- Passionate about personal finance.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or JVM based language
- Experience with AWS, particularly ECS
Perks and Benefits:
Market salary with strong annual bonus plan
Company 401k match
Healthcare Benefits backed by BlackRock
Daily catered lunch with fully stocked company kitchen
Your own hardware budget
Unlimited books budget
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate you without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top