Senior Product Manager
FutureAdvisor is a team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are making software that brings high-quality financial advice to everyone.
Our Product Managers work with teams across design and engineering to create products users love and trust. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
Your job will be:
• Leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative customer facing products
• Establishing a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Solidify the company's competitive advantage as the wealth management space evolves
• Iterating new direct-to-consumer products through product/market fit
You are a good fit if:
• You have 8+ years of product management experience
• Track record of designing and building successful, innovative consumer products from scratch
• Data-driven to the core - building funnel optimized products are both exciting and natural for you
• Stellar design instincts & a drive for simplicity
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal; MBA is a plus (or enough career experience that those degrees aren't the most interesting thing you've accomplished)
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top