FutureAdvisor is a team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are making software that brings high-quality financial advice to everyone.
Our Product Managers work with teams across design and engineering to create products users love and trust. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Data Exchange Product team, focused on innovating and executing on products that help us communicate with other systems.
Your job will be:
* Defining and implementing standard products for exchanging data
* Providing subject-matter expertise as a member of partner implementations teams
* Owning large & complex data integration projects with strategic third parties
* Establish and evolve connection points between FutureAdvisor and BlackRock’s Aladdin trading platform
* Establishing and documenting best practices for all data interfaces within the organization, including Market Data interfaces and other standards
* Creating and maintaining partner-facing documentation of all relevant data exchange material
* Working collaboratively with other product & engineering teams to ensure that our data exchanges integrate seamlessly with our core platform capabilities
You are a good fit if:
* You have 5+ years of product management and/or implementation experience
* Track record of designing and building successful, innovative data interfaces & supporting products from scratch
* Success in managing large-scale data integrations with complex organizations
* Excellent client-facing skills, helping our clients to have confidence in us & our product
* Stellar design instincts & a drive for simplicity
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Finance, or a related technical field is ideal; MBA is a plus (or enough career experience that those degrees aren’t the most interesting thing you’ve accomplished)
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top