Institutional Client Operations Manager
The goal of the Client Operations Manager is to manage, coach, and train a team of junior employees who provide institutional operational support to internal and external clients.
On a typical day, you may expect to:
• Help develop key performance metrics at an individual and at a team level
• Monitor said metrics and provide feedback to employees as required
• Answer questions about our service, the algorithm, the onboarding process, and technical issues via phone and email
• Train new employees on existing software systems and company procedures
• Manage and assign ad-hoc projects and workloads for the team
• Align team goals objectives with the firm's objectives
• Create Training modules
• Create, administer and Analyze Client Surveys and present insights and data to management team
• Troubleshoot User Interface issues including technical issues, bugs, and user error and confidently work through issues with clients and engineering team
• 5+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
• 2+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
• Experience directing work and monitoring performance of others
• Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
• Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
• Experience meeting or exceeding performance and operational objectives
• Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
• Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
• Solid problem solving skills necessary to analyze situations that require thoughtful solutions
• Financial Service industry experience preferred
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top