Who We Are
FutureAdvisor is a team of engineers and finance geeks re-defining the financial services industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are making software that brings high-quality financial management to everyone.
We are seeking a talented Implementation Manager to work directly with our partners and internal stakeholders (which includes: client operations, technology and marketing) to deliver our product to market.
The Implementation Manager will participate in the planning, implementation and delivery of our digital financial management solution at major financial institutions.
• Facilitate overall solution design: Work directly with area owners of partnership implementation team (e.g. Operations, Engineering, QA, etc) to facilitate successful solution design between partner and FutureAdvisor
• Facilitate on-time delivery: Coordinate resources across multiple functional areas within FutureAdvisor and own on-time delivery of solution with partner. Oversee technical and process implementation of solution.
• Communication point person: Own and manage communications of implementation status across partner and FutureAdvisor teams.
• Facilitate solution design: Drive digital product design sessions with partners adapting the FutureAdvisor to partner requirements. Own spec documentation of solution. Drive solution agreement with partners and FutureAdvisor team stakeholders.
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to manage and lead as well as perform hands-on tasks.
• 2-4 years work experience in a product management, project management or product engineering position.
• Strong track record of driving projects to completion. Experience having shipped product to market a plus.
• Experience designing and writing functional specs for a digital experience a plus.
• Technical engineering background a plus.
• Familiarity with financial markets and investment management a plus. Passion and ability to learn quickly a must.
• Excellent creative, analytical and technical skills with an entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects.
• Expected to travel to partner sites 1-2 times a month.
• If you are seeking a challenging implementation manager position with the opportunity to define the digital financial advice industry in a fast-paced environment, please apply.
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top