Head of Customer Adoption and Marketing
Who We Are
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
Our company has a strong mission to ensure that high-quality investment management services are available to everyone.
We?re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. We?re looking for software engineers who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
We?re currently seeking a talented Head of Customer Adoption and Marketing to join our Executive team.
As Head of Customer Adoption and Marketing, you and your team will drive the adoption and economic success of our partner launches. This is a unique role at the front lines of defining how financial institutions can reinvent wealth management and how we can enable it with our technology.
You and your team will work with partner firm marketing and training teams to craft the playbook that should drive millions of end consumer users. As a senior executive of the firm, you will also be responsible for driving company direction to lead to higher economic outcomes for the business.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop launch strategy and execution plans for all of FutureAdvisor?s partners - both major banks and advisor networks
• Develop a team of 10 marketing professionals
• Lead and evolve the team, skillsets and organization to best support our partner launches and economic goals
• Work with senior marketing leadership at partners to understand their current go to market plans and integrate them with standard methodologies from FutureAdvisor.
• Evolve messaging and segmentation tactics to drive higher adoption
• Partner with Business Development to better define potential partner types and indicators that lead to more successful partners
• Partner with Implementations and Relationship Management to drive go-to-market plans for our customers
• Partner with product & engineering teams to drive product decisions that lead to better partner and client outcomes
• Run end client communication across all partners
• Creative thinker able to come up with novel ideas to complex challenges
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• BS/BA, Degree or work experience equivalent
• At least 10+ years? experience in marketing
• At least 5 years in a dynamic marketing leadership role.
• At least 5 + years? experience defining GTM objectives and forecasting/budgeting
• At least 5 + years? experience financial services, wealth management
• MBA preferred
• Experience in both Online & Offline marketing tactics, measurement and segmentation
• Strong client skills -- i.e., the ability to influence and inspire change at external firms
• Experience in B2B marketing a plus
• Experience with both Bank and/or Advisor driven product launches a strong plus
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top