Director of Analytics
At FutureAdvisor, we give every day Americans access to personalized, high-quality advice for their financial goals. Our mission is to simplify personal finance so customers can make more money and spend less time stressing out about it. We build tools and services to help people improve their investments, whether they choose to do it themselves or hire us to do it for them. If you're passionate about helping people, and want to be part of a team that's rapidly changing the way investing is done, then we'd like to learn more about you.
We're currently seeking a Director of Analytics to lead our customer and business analytics. Partnering closely with senior management, you will help us develop models using customer behavior and data to identify opportunities for the business, whether that be conversion optimization, reducing churn or just increasing delight with our product.
- Own customer and business analytics for the company.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify and develop key performance indicators to move the business
- Develop and maintain reporting structure across the firm, analyzing both customer metrics and business/efficiency metrics within the company.
- Collaborate with engineering to organize data capture and storage
- Design and develop predictive models for conversion
- Own web analytics for both retail and partners businesses
- Explore and identify new analytics tools to move the business forward.
- 5+ years in an analytics role partnering closely with Marketing leadership
- Experience in financial services is a plus
- Strong comfort level with Tableau or Google Analytics
- 2+ years in analytics supervision
- Comfort with data visualization tools
- Experience with predictive models
- Experience with R or SAS (or an equivalent statistics tool) is a major plus
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top