FutureAdvisor is a team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the financial services industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are making software that brings high-quality financial advice to everyone.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who functions in an efficient, detail-oriented, and proactive manner. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who has deep experience supporting management in a fast-paced financial services or technology firm. The candidate should be a team player, extremely motivated, resourceful, organized, communicative, and able to leverage the managers' time by completing tasks independently with strong attention to detail. The position is based in San Francisco.
- Proactively manage busy calendar for several executives, anticipate necessary background material, directions and other items required, and schedule meetings
- Handle a broad range of duties and day to day operational activities including correspondence with senior leaders and the management team at FutureAdvisor and BlackRock
- Handle travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations and car service arrangements
- Manage incoming correspondence and prioritize competing requests; filter through requests independently and follow through on behalf of manager
- Help greet and sign in visitors, answer phones, coordinate conference rooms and materials
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements in a timely manner
- Coordinate catering and event planning, conference and AV support for business-wide meetings
- Perform ad hoc projects and provide additional assistance to the business operations team as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Must have superior skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient knowledge in PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain confidentiality standards, perform in a fast paced environment and interact with senior management under highly demanding conditions
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with high energy level and the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Experience and proficiency working with calendar management, automated expense tracking, online travel etc. Concur experience is preferred
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of FutureAdvisor's Employees
Client Operations Manager
Maria manages the Client Operations Team. She works directly with customers, assisting them through their enrollment and ongoing experience with FutureAdvisor's product.
Back to top