Web Analytics Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Funko EMEA Overview
Funko’s subsidiary, Funko EMEA, formerly Underground Toys, is a provider of award-winning toys and entertainment products under licensed brands that include Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC Comics and Rick & Morty. Funko EMEA’s HQ can be found in brand-new, state-of-the-art offices in Hammersmith whilst its distribution centres are based in Coventry and Netherlands. At Funko, we have a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action whilst always striving to have FUN!
Funko’s subsidiary, Loungefly, is a contemporary fashion accessories company that designs and sells a wide selection of unique licensed bags and accessories including Disney, Marvel and Star Wars.
What You’ll Do:
This is an ideal role for an individual to play a pivotal role in the delivery of an ambitious digital growth strategy. We are looking for a proactive individual who will own this role in a global fast-paced and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
The Analytics Manager will design a strategy that encompasses all areas of data and insight, laying the foundations for our new channel to market. You will be ensuring for developing actionable insights in an engaging and timely way to key stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Confirming KPIs and metrics that report website performance and support business objectives
- Build short and long term reporting reflecting available data sources
- Ensuring consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core KPIs
- Conduct planned and ad hoc analysis to detect trends and anomalies, delivering competitive insights into the e-commerce team, as well as the wider business
- Mining customer journey data to help us better understand where and how we can better target and market to the customer in their journey
- Manage day-to-day relationships with 3rd parties when used for the provision of additional insight services
- Reporting on and offering insight into A/B testing, enhancements to user experience and tracking recommended changes to site – working closely with the web development team (US based)
- Managing, segmenting and mining data to support CRM and email campaigns based on behaviour and consumer trends
- Participating in forums, meetings or events to interpret data and support decision making
- Track best practice and trends in new technology, testing new tracking mechanisms and KPIs were appropriate
Who you are:
- Personable and pro-active with a flexible and adaptable can-do approach
- Experience in working across multiple and varied sources of data
- Demonstrable knowledge of data structure, tools and related software and data management practices (Google Analytics, A/B testing, User testing etc)
- Creative in your approach to data presentation so people engage, easily understand and are inspired by data
- Strategic in your thinking – proactive in mining the data for new and interesting insights that allow the business to make informed decisions/actions
- You are a detail-oriented, proactive team member.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary.
- The opportunity to help grow something from a relatively small base within a highly buoyant marketplace
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
Back to top