Talent Acquisition Manager
Funko is seeking a stellar Talent Acquisition Manager to join our small but growing talent acquisition team and help the company achieve its growth objectives.
This role will lead and own the recruitment strategies needed to meet business objectives to bring top talent onboard. The successful candidate will be excited to establish and reinforce excellent recruiting processes and standards, build strong relationships with internal client groups, and contribute to the development of Funko's external employment brand.
If you are hands-on, hard-working, effective brand ambassador, and are able to establish relationships with leaders across the business, this is an exceptional and unique opportunity to build something amazing from the ground up and see your efforts directly impact the company's success!
What You'll Do
- Build and drive adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals
- Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate experience, inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and onboarding
- Oversee ATS implementation; drive full utilization of ATS across teams and hiring management
- Provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts
- Develop deep subject matter expertise of our business processes, systems, and products to represent the Company effectively and develop strategies in support of growth objectives
- Identify long term sourcing pipelines through community resources and local/national university relationships and engagements
- Identify effective brand awareness campaigns and programs
- Manage international TA expansion; provide strategy for effective TA growth
- Provide regular status reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition and business partners
- Manage third-party vendor relationships and oversee partnership strategy
- Provide hands on support with full lifecycle recruitment, as needed
- Develop KPI's for TA team and reporting cadence Coach and guide talent acquisition team members
What You'll Bring
- Seven or more years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a corporate and/or technology/start up environment
- One or more years' experience managing talent acquisition staff
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with and experience implementing Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience sourcing, identifying, attracting, and securing talent through traditional and/or passive (creative) recruiting methods
- Strong Communication & ability to "Sell" candidates on the company/position
- Blended experience in both technical and non-technical recruiting
- Proven experience sourcing and closing leadership candidates (Director-level and above)
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail
- Creativity, persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401(K) plan with match, in-house gym and bowling alley, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top