Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing support to our Sales and Supply Chain teams to enhance the customer experience and increase productivity and streamline the order management process. This role will regularly interact with the Sales, Warehouse, Finance and Supply Chain functions and provide supporting information to Senior Management, Sales Managers within the organization. This role will also serve as the point person and expert for lifecycle management recommendations including product transition, product introductions & replenishment.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Create demand plans at the item, product line and customer level
- Make production/purchasing recommendations based on sales demand and forecast
- Track and monitor supply chain capacity to identify underlying or potential issues in advance
- Understand supply capabilities and potential risk and impact on supply chain and customers
- Ensure inventory is available to meet forecast targets and customer service metrics
- Proactively communicate with Sales and Supply Chain when availability issues arise that will impact order fulfillment
- Participates in the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process as required
- Communicate changes in item life cycles to key business partners
- Ability to create demand/supply plans in Excel and review and analyze large amounts of data
Regional Affiliate Planning
- Responsible for timely sales order entry into ERP system. Is also responsible for accuracy of order data, plus ownership of the flow of data, ensuring consistency across categories; collaborating with cross functional teams to validate and remediate data when necessary
- Tracks orders and assists in the coordination of deliveries to customers
- Maintains sales order files
- Manage weekly sales reporting
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain and/or Sales Support role, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Experience with an ERP system; Dynamics NAV a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Has demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Polished communicator who excels at written and verbal communication
- Solves problems and resolves conflict in a measured and professional style
- Project-oriented, pro-active, creative and self-motivated work style
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, should be very proficient with Excel
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Sr. Product Designer
Reis collaborates with his colleagues throughout the Art Department, designing scores of products while also leading teams through the development process for new products.
Back to top