Sr. Program Manager ERP
The Sr. Program Manager - ERP will work collaboratively with functional and technical business areas, executive and IT leadership, and third party partners to drive and support future ERP program objectives, milestones and deliverables while ensuring the implementation of high quality solutions that support organizational goals and objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Leading all ERP vNext program elements including: objectives, project management guidelines, project standards, project scope, timeline, risk identification and mitigation, quality management, project budget, reporting and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with Systems Integrators and internal resources to define, review and recommend approval of project deliverables.
- Reporting on the overall program as well as individual project work plans, providing detailed task management, monitoring activities of the integrated and external vendor teams, timelines, and risks, and has overall responsibility for the management of and reporting of the status of project activities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Monitor ERP and third party vendor project resources and manage relationships with a wide range of business groups and departments
- Develop & maintain project documentation throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensure best practices are articulated and documented in process maps.
- Ensure that all required project management documents are developed, completed and signed at the appropriate review gate by the appropriate parties
- Hold 3rd party's accountable through oversight and reporting for completing the project on time, within scope, within budget and according to the required quality standard (with agreed specifications)
- Identify and assist the Platform team in the management, mitigation and resolution of project related issues, risks and conflicts as needed
- Manage program change requests and facilitate the approval process for requests submitted by Vendors and internal stakeholders as needed
- Escalate unresolved issues to leadership in accordance with internal project policies
- Assist in the design, implementation and support of the organizational governance
- Report project progress, budget and status to the appropriate levels (e.g., Steering Committee, IT -Leadership) and recommend corrective action when necessary
- Manage the detailed Program Plan on a consistent daily basis, identifying, documenting and bringing to resolution any critical issues and risks that may impact the agreed upon schedule
What You'll Bring:
- Eight or more years of experience leading technical teams in a high growth environment..
- Extensive experience in program management and change management
- Deep functional and technical knowledge with CRM/ERP processes and capabilities to include warehouse management systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hands on experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM and AX.
- PMP, Agile, Scrum Master, Scheduling and/or other Project Management-related certification(s)
- Demonstrated ability to work with business and IT partners of all levels; sensitivity and understanding required for successful cultural relations
- Strong leadership skills and able to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management and cultures including business analysts, technical resources, business executive and senior IT leadership
- Ability to effectively, and independently, manage multiple competing priorities with high attention to detail; requires strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent analytical ability to quickly gather facts, perform root cause analysis and draw conclusions in collaboration with the Project Team
- Ability to lead and work under pressure and ambiguity; independently make decisions at the project team level and properly escalate those decisions that cannot be resolved on a timely basis
- Working knowledge of the MS-Office/Office 365 suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Project, and MS-Outlook
What Funko Offers:
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top