Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The Business Operations team (BizOps) partners with Funko’s leadership team and business owners to drive key strategic initiatives and address critical business challenges across the Enterprise. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to help define and execute business process change and deliver complex projects serving all areas of the business. If you are a unique combination of Project Manager and Business Analyst who can lead change and manage high stakes projects in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a fast-moving consumers goods organization.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Work closely with business owners to understand the drivers that affect their success.
- Document current state processes, perform gap analysis, and guide future state process design to enable scalable growth.
- Challenge existing processes and drive / implement changes as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and document business requirements for technology initiatives & partner with IT to ensure solutions meet requirements.
- Perform business and operational analysis to address business challenges; document and present findings to stakeholders and Leadership team; guide solution delivery where needed.
- Lead complex projects and cross-functional delivery teams to ensure projects are conceived, designed, planned, tested and executed effectively. This will include tracking, managing and efficiently communicating projects throughout their life cycle while managing risk to ensure that projects are delivered within time, budget, and quality targets.
- Develop and monitor the use of appropriate performance metrics to measure and improve the effectiveness of business process.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 8+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the consumer product space.
- Project management experience in business analysis of processes, workflows and technology projects preferred.
- Previous experience managing process change with a Sales team ideal.
- Experience leveraging formal methodologies for process improvement and project management as part of your toolkit; but flexible enough to use either.
- Extensive business curiosity. Skilled at breaking down complex business or process questions from all possible angles to garner key insights.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic; comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be effective in managing relationships both internally and externally and ability to negotiate to deliver solutions.
- Experience with ERP systems related to Sales and Supply Chain Management modules; NAV or Dynamics 365 experience preferred.
- Available for travel up to 10% domestically and internationally as needed.
Back to top