Senior Vice President Operations
What You'll Do
- Lead global operations including planning, forecasting, logistics, fulfillment, and customer sales support to ensure accurate, on-time, and efficient product delivery to customers.
- In close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product Design and Development, optimize all global operations processes and systems within a fast-paced and ever-changing marketplace.
- Given Funko’s strong focus on new product and brand development, nurture partnerships with our outsourced manufacturers and develop innovative approaches to support product innovation and meet production requirements within tight product launch schedules.
- Establish best-in-class metrics and benchmarks for operational activities and develop and implement plans which deliver best-in-class supply chain efficiencies and continuous improvement. Monitor and evaluate operations on an ongoing basis to ensure plans and objectives are met, expected results are achieved, and necessary corrective action is taken.
- Lead a robust and reliable global demand planning process which incorporates the complexity of multiple new product launches, outsourced Asian manufacturing, and diverse customer channels.
- Lead the customer service function ensuring that customer feedback and issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure operations are managed with strong financial accountability and integrity.
- Support due diligence and integration activities of all acquisitions.
What You'll Bring
- Service-oriented, customer-focused, hands-on leader with broad-based business acumen, strategic insight, sound judgment and proven, in-depth executive experience in operations.
- Clearly proven themselves to be an actively contributing member of a senior management team who made operating contributions which created economic value and superior shareholder returns.
- Fifteen or more years of experience leading operations, including outsourced production, warehousing, and distribution for a similarly-sized (approaching $100 million EBITDA), rapidly growing, fast moving consumer products company. Sourcing from Asia would be a plus, although not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a highly creative, product-focused, high growth, and fast-paced environment. Experience with licensed products would be ideal.
- Proven skills designing, implementing, and managing best-in-class supply chain processes within a performance-driven, accountable culture.
- A track record of transitioning successfully between long-term strategic issues and tactical execution.
- Well-tested and proven skillset in business insight, problem identification, action planning, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience integrating acquisitions would be ideal, as would experience in a public company environment.
- Successful track record managing, developing, and recruiting a strong team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, results-oriented environment; is bright, creative, and high energy
- Manages ambiguity and conflict; makes complex decisions
- Conducts himself/herself with unquestioned integrity and ethics
- Has superior teaming skills and an ability to manage diverse relationships; works collaboratively with an experienced and driven management team
- Focuses on action and outcomes
- Communicates effectively and skillfully
- Has high intelligence and strong business acumen; is technologically and financially savvy
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic – is self-starting, driven, and action-oriented, with a sense of urgency
- Has a continuous improvement mindset and leads change artfully
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field; MBA preferred
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Community Marketing Manager
Specializing in social media marketing, Chris—AKA Sully—works closely with a small team within Marketing to engage with Funko fans across social channels like Facebook, Twitter, and the Funko Funkast.
Back to top