Senior Licensing Coordinator
Funko is seeking a Sr. Licensing Coordinator to support our growing Licensing team. This role will focus on preparation, revision and distribution of time sensitive legal documents in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The Sr. Licensing Coordinator will communicate with both external licensors and internal stakeholders across the organization, so the ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and follow up skills.
What You'll Do
- Seek out and negotiate licenses from pitch to full execution
- Working directly with Sales and Art Department to ensure salability of products
- Oversee the preparation for Licensor meetings
- Develop strong relationships with Licensors
- Work closely with the Manager of Licensing on overall licensing strategy
- Assist in overseeing the direction, implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the licensing process
- Create and analyze industry wide reports for areas of growth with new lines and IP
What You'll Bring
- Experience in licensing/consumer products and contract administration
- Passion for pop culture
- General understanding of licensing industry and its key players
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with character licensing and brand management
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasksExcellent organizational skills MS Office proficiency, including: Word, Excel and Outlook. (Adobe Acrobat experience a plus.) Ability to interact in a professional manner with internal and external partners at all levels
- Must possess enthusiasm and creativity with a willingness to assume challenges with poise and personal integrity.
- Digital or apparel consumer products experience a plus
- Be flexible, adapting to shifting priorities on multiple assignments
- Ability to maintain attention to detail while working with a sense of urgency in fast paced environment
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401(K) plan with match, in-house gym and bowling alley, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
For more information on what working at Funko is like, check us out on TheMuse.com!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top