Security Guard (Unarmed)
Security Guards support general operations throughout the offices and company grounds and responds to company needs. This position is responsible for the protection, safeguarding and security of assets, buildings, employees, customers and all visitors.
What You'll Do
- Secure Funko facilities, products, physical assets and intellectual property
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Perform video surveillance of the interior and exterior of premise
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards; perform building unlock/lock-down
- Enforce company and department rules and polices; uphold city and state laws as applicable
- Protect interior property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents
- Investigate and write reports on accidents, incidents and suspicious activities
- Effectively communicate with 911 and emergency responders to report suspicious activity and emergency incidents
- Provide security escorts as requested
- Respond to and verify visitor requests for entry to Headquarters, providing entry or guidance when needed
- Provide assistance to employees, customers and visitors following the department's procedures in a courteous and professional manner
What You'll Bring
- One or more years of prior security or military field experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of safety and security standards or loss prevention practices, and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail, observation and recall skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills required; Incident report writing preferred
- Professionalism and tact when dealing with unusual or difficult circumstances
- Able to maintain confidentiality regarding employee, and visitor incidents and security matters.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet company standards and represent the company positively
- Availability to work days, nights, 3rd shift, and weekends, including holidays and special events
- Ability to stand and patrol for extended periods of time
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top