Are you passionate about character design?
Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
If so, we are seeking a skilled and creative 3D Sculptor to join our growing design team based out of our corporate offices in Everett, WA.
What You'll Do
Working in partnership with concept artists to bring designs to life in 3D using ZBrush software. This includes, sculpting figures in a broad range of styles, from organic to hard service, and from super stylized to realistic.
What You'll Bring
Applicants should have the following skills:
- Understanding of the molding process is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Ability to take constructive feedback
- Ability to work in a fast paced/changing environment and shift priorities as needed
- One or more years experience character sculpting
- Degree from accredited college/university
Please provide a portfolio link or pdf attachment with your application in order to be considered.
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package, to include benefits and 401(K) with match, and great work environment with growth opportunities, in-house gym and bowling alley. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and striving to always having FUN!
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top