Project Manager, Customer Onboarding
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The Funko Sales Operations team provides strategic and tactical support for our sales organization through development of enhanced processes and policies; management of key performance indicators; and execution of key projects focused on improving Funko’s customer experience. We are currently seeking an individual to manage the process of onboarding new retail and distribution partners and representing Operations within customer negotiations as required. This will include customer requirement analysis and partnering with the business to discover and communicate which requirements can be supported. This is a customer facing position that will require excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Intake and prioritization tracking of new Customer induction and changes, including terms and Conditions review, and flow down of final Customer requirements to stakeholders within the business.
- Must have exceptional communication skills in Customer management. Experience in negotiating is required.
- Project Manage the onboarding activities for Funko’s key retail and distribution partners
- Monitor Funko’s ability to meet agreed upon Customer requirements for a specified period after on boarding is complete. Adjust business processes as required.
- Identify, monitor, and action Key Performance Indicators that ensure the success of the on boarding process.
- Assist with Customer Master set up and changes within the ERP.
- Assist with the set up and changes to Customer EDI.
- Consult with the business on the creation and maintenance of Customer price books.
- Challenge existing processes and drive / implement changes as needed.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 5 years’ experience with customer facing project management engagements, preferably within the consumer product industry.
- Working knowledge of customer requirements in regard to supply chain management, order fulfillment and logistics
- Continuous Improvement experience in Problem Solving, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, and Waste Identification is a must.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. You will partner with many areas of the business and must be able to interface with a diverse set of personalities.
- Leadership qualities are required to drive a cross functional team to analyze and flow down Customer requirements.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic; comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience with ERP systems related to Sales and Supply Chain Management modules including comprehension and application of EDI; NAV experience preferred.
Back to top