The Procurement Coordinator provides administrative support for procurement department activities. This position coordinates all domestic and international purchasing and assists the Procurement Manager in maintaining production timelines through communication with internal departments, external vendors, and overseas manufacturers.
What You'll Do
- Provide general administrative support for all production related matters
- Complete purchase requests by verifying specifications needed and placing purchase orders with vendors
- Create and collect all documentation that comprises the procurement audit trail including original approved purchase requests, packing slips, shipping receipts
- Review production schedules and update as necessary to ensure timelines are met to fulfill customer orders
- Provide manufacturing facilities with concise directions to ensure standards, quality and inventory are in accordance with expectations
- Review production reports for potential issues to pro-actively identify resolution
- Plan, coordinate and document project deliverables to ensure all stakeholders understand customer specifications and purchasing/manufacturing requirements
- Identify process improvements within the production workflow process and document for standardization
- Partner with Receiving department to ensure accurate and timely product deliveries; process receiving paperwork for goods ordered
- Work with vendors to obtain quotes for purchasing of finished goods
- Assist with development of vendor requirement strategies; perform analyses to compare vendor quality and pricing as necessary
What You'll Bring
- Understanding of procurement/purchasing standards and best practices
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively, maintaining appropriate follow up.
- Must have strong attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
- Requires excellent customer relations skills and the ability to communicate in a pleasant and professional manner with diverse groups.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve business problems.
- Project Management skills preferred
- One or more years' experience in a purchasing/procurement or sourcing type role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with ERP system; Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in business, procurement, or closely related field is preferred
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top