Marketing Graphic Designer
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We’re based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible for designing marketing collateral, website assets, email and blog imagery, advertising and promotional materials for Funko’s products and subscription services.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and art teams to successfully represent our brand and products across a wide variety of communications channels
- Iterate on our web and store sites with user-friendly designs and navigation based on business data and customer feedback
- Ensure that creative assets are optimized for all customer touchpoints, especially mobile
- Perform web development tasks to update our sites with new images, features and layouts
- Keep our site properties fresh and up to date with current assets and real-time information about our new products, sales and special offers
- Develop and edit high-quality marketing art assets for promotional use within digital advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, e-mail newsletters and blogs
- Create event support materials and booth designs for comic cons, toy fairs and other tradeshows
- Assist licensors with requests for specific art assets
- Designing web sites, landing pages, and other assets required to further Funko’s online brand presence
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Ability to work with tight deadlines for a variety of stakeholders
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects
- Fun, creative and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion
- 2-4 years in Graphic Design and general web development
- Familiarity with digital assets management systems and workflows
- Strong visual and design skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS, a plus
- Excellent familiarity with Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for Pop culture
Back to top