The Licensing Coordinator will partner with our Brand & Licensing Manager to support engagement with licensors and project manage acquisition of new licensing contracts.
What You'll Do
- Organize and update license contact sheets; scan contracts and review incoming correspondence
- Provide licensing contract support; coordinating samples for various licensor needs
- Engage with sales, product development, finance and legal team members
- Arrange meetings and prepare meeting materials Coordinate weekly meetings with sales and licensing to ensure alignment with the calendar.
- Attend key strategy meetings and stay up-to-date on industry trends; shares best practices with department
What You'll Bring
- Passion for pop culture a must!
- Licensing/consumer products experience is highly desirable
- Three or more years' experience in marketing, licensing, advertising or product management
Experience administrating contracts and agreements desired
- Unparalleled organizational skills and unwavering attention to detail
- Clear, concise communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment
- Highly collaborative with the ability to be fluid and respond positively to change and new ideas
- Ability to pivot quickly and be resourceful, think practically and be solution-oriented
- Proficiency with advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related business field
- Experience administrating contracts and agreements desired
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401(K) plan with match, in-house gym and bowling alley, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top