Freight Coordinator - 2nd Shift
The Freight Coordinator possesses a wealth of knowledge in domestic and international freight, import customs clearance and logistics. This position handles day-to-day logistics operation in/to/from the US; maintains, updates and tracks logistics plans; coordinates and approves the necessary internal and external transportation documentation and maintains it; tracks the shipments and conducts the necessary actions on order to match the delivery schedules; coordinates the logistics operation with freight forwarders, cargo brokers, carriers, customs brokers.
What You'll Do
- Serve as key point of contact on 2nd shift for cross-functional teams, including sales representatives, drivers, the warehouse team and operations leadership on all delivery-related issues.
- Provide accurate routing information along with issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location
- Prepare quotes for customers, which will involve reviewing estimated order quantities, weight and container type required for transport
- Manage the paperwork flow from the shipping team to the finance department
- Update and maintain Key Account Customer shipping guides. Responsible to communicate any changes promptly to the Warehouse Supervisor for distribution to Warehouse Specialists.
- Check and approve for payment the invoices issued by the freight forwarders, carriers, ports, terminals, stevedoring companies, etc.
- Prepare claim reports for transportation loss and damage.
What You'll Bring
- At least three years' experience in a coordinator or dispatcher role.
- Flexible personal style to work with a diverse group of personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor, friendly presence and helpful attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to adapt with change and have a sense of urgency for all matters.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; can multi-task effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and vendor issues effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels of Management.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding oral communication skills including in person as well as on the telephone; excellent oral communication skills.
- Working experience with Windows and Microsoft Office, preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred; a combination of education and/or experience is lieu of degree.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule; 2nd shift: 2 PM - 10:30 PM plus overtime, when needed.
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top