Email Marketing Manager
Your Superpowers in Action
- Grow our email lists based on our ideal customer profiles and lead targets;
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns;
- Implement creative growth tactics to engage or re-engage our audience (Ex: re-send a campaign just to unopened with different subject lines or content variations);
- Own all email drip campaigns across products and properties;
- Manage the email database, including segmentation, standardization, cleansing and maintenance;
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling;
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates;
- Collaborate on creation of email content and newsletters;
- Create and manage our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features;
- Report on success metrics and KPIs from your email marketing efforts;
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices;
- Create and manage automated processes in marketing automation platform;
- Determine appropriate success metrics that will inform current and future campaign development;
- Manage regular reporting on campaign performance
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field of study required.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience.
- Ability to ideate, create and execute email campaigns to communicate, educate and call to action.
- Skill in marketing testing, data analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of different audiences and how to communicate to them effectively.
- Keen eye to preserve integrity of the Funko brand and messaging throughout the entire campaign development process.
- Track record of email campaign execution using a marketing automation platform.
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Clear understanding of marketing automation workflows and list segmentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work collaboratively with teams to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Sr. Product Designer
Reis collaborates with his colleagues throughout the Art Department, designing scores of products while also leading teams through the development process for new products.
Back to top