Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is accountable for the overall health of Funko.com, Funko-shop, and Funko's subscription sites. This includes ensuring that the site is optimized for the best customer experience and meets business goals related to site traffic and acquisition. The role is responsible for setting forecasts and targets and reporting on progress across the organization; creating an optimization roadmap that helps to land targets while balancing against direct acquisition and retention goals.
What You'll Do
- Testing, usability, and conversion funnel optimization:
- Design and execute A/B split & multivariate testing with tools such as Adobe Target with the goal of improving conversion and site usability
- Develop and lead the implementation of an optimization plan for Funko's websites
- Leverage web analytics data to identify key opportunities for improvement (and quantify the impact of efforts); develop process for continual improvements based on analytics data
- Define and document best practices for analytics and optimization
- Website and web product monitoring, analytics, and reporting:
- Monitor website traffic and report on important KPIs and site metrics
- Work with analytics to create, maintain, and deliver various dashboards/reports for key stakeholders
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis, and reporting of core website and web products KPIs
- Website and web product development and enhancements:
- Manage minor updates to Funko's online properties
- Work closely with the Development team and Technical Program Managers to define specs and requirements for new projects
- Partner with Design and UX teams to accomplish the marketing business goals, while guaranteeing brand alignment and great UX
- Identify and implement SEO opportunities to improve agent organic traffic to our properties
- Collaboration and leadership:
- Collaborate with internal clients to support their marketing needs; develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas.
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and best practices; keep pace with online marketing and website analytics trends and developments
- Promote testing, optimization, and the importance of web metrics, educating and training those around you
What You'll Bring
- Clear understanding of the principles best practices of SEO
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral); must be able to build bridges with internal teams and vendors, and to effective coordinate efforts across a diverse group to execute on key initiatives and drive change
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use complex data sets to understand performance, make recommendations, optimize funnels, drive decisions, and measure results
- Three or more years of experience in online marketing
- Four or more years managing or producing a global website or in-product content experience
- Experience working with CMS and tools to create and publish content
- End-to-end experience managing the development of websites and/or web products, from gathering requirements to optimizing and tracking results
- Experience in A/B split and multivariable testing; deep experience using setting up tests, defining test methodology, and using testing tools like Adobe Target (preferred)
- Experience on web and/or mobile segmentation and personalization is a plus
- BA/BS in marketing, economics or statistics required; Master's degree a plus
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and 401(K) plan with match, and great work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top