Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for responding to customer inquiries by providing product and service information, and make recommendations and resolve product and service complaints or concerns. This role is front line to ensuring customer satisfaction of inquiries, where applicable, and assessment of broader issues/concerns within our product and operations processes.
What You'll Do
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high-ticket volumes.
- Maintain customer and company records by updating account information, processing orders or replacement requests, and processing refunds.
- Test program or platform updates, and work to improve overall efficiency of customer service efforts.
- Partner with customer service lead and manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered; maintain personal work efficiency and accuracy; meet established customer service metrics.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, including Marketing and Operations
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including overtime as needed.
What You'll Bring
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, with two or more years of related customer service or communication experience required.
- Experience working with an online customer service management platform; experience in Zendesk preferred.
- Experience working with backend eCommerce platforms; experience in Magento preferred.
- Strong listening and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Pro-active, creative and self-motivated work style.
- Capabilities with conflict-resolution and de-escalation of issues.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines.
- Strong ability to identify business issues, formulate plans to resolve these issues, and effectively communicate the results to management.
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top