Business Operations Manager
The Business Operations Manager plans, organizes, and leads strategic initiatives to support profitable, sustainable growth for Funko. This leader works closely with Sales, International Businesses, Product Development, Finance, and Information Technology teams to ensure efficiency and productivity gains. Lead business operations for the Sales Team, Manage the Business-to-Business relationships and ensure Funko exceeds sales targets.
What You'll Do:
- Design, lead, and ensure the success of process change and information technology initiatives to meet rapidly changing business needs.
- Develop and monitor the use of appropriate performance metrics to measure and improve the effectiveness of the key elements of the Operations and Sales organizations.
- Support Sales Team in managing strategic initiatives to ensure key customers and distributors they have the product, information and service required to grow the business.
- Management of key projects / programs across the organization in support of Funko strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications across all sales people.
- Align Operations processes, build efficiencies, establish best practices, ensure disciplined execution and manage organizational change to support sales growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with Sales and the S&OP Team to ensure product availability (Available-to-Promise and Reservations).
- Provide business leadership for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Organize and manage the monthly sales and shipment plans to meet, or exceed Sales budgets.
- Tracking market trends, prices, supplier performance, and compliance where relevant; using such data to predict and prepare for future pricing fluctuations and/or the need for new suppliers.
- Communicating project status and accountability to various stakeholders on a regular basis via meetings and written communications.
What You'll Bring:
- Solid understanding of sales excellence principals (relationship management; performance management; process improvement; organizational development; go-to-market strategy)
- Excellent knowledge of Operations and Sales functions including growth strategies, customer relationship management
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong communication and people skills. Must be effective in managing relationships both internally and externally and ability to negotiate.
- Self-starter geared towards continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines.
- Available for travel 5-10% domestically and internationally
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- Master's in Business Administration preferred
- Five or more years' experience with purchasing/procurement/sourcing strategies, ideally in consumer goods industry
- Experience with ERP systems related to purchasing modules; NAV experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (excel in particular)
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401(K) plan with match, in-house gym and bowling alley, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always having FUN!
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Product Development Supervisor
Stephanie works with the Product Development Team to build upcoming product lines in collaboration with artists while coordinating the product approval process with factories and licensors.
Back to top