Assistant Manager, Consumer Product Licensing
Your Superpowers in Action
- Seek out and negotiate licenses from pitch to full execution
- Working directly with Sales and Art Department to ensure saleability of products
- Oversee the preparation for Licensor meetings
- Develop strong relationships with Licensors
- Work closely with the Manager of Licensing on overall licensing strategy
- Assist in overseeing the direction, implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the licensing process
- Create and analyze industry wide reports for areas of growth with new lines and IP
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Experience in licensing/consumer products and contract administration
- Passion for pop culture
- General understanding of licensing industry and its key players
- Familiarity with character licensing and brand management
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks; able to take initiative to keep the workflow moving
- Detail-oriented with proven organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and should be flexible, adapting to shifting priorities on multiple assignment
- Computer proficiency, including: Word, Excel and Outlook. (Adobe Acrobat experience a plus.)
- Digital or apparel consumer products experience a plus
- Team player attitude with the ability to interact in a professional manner with department members and external partners at all levels
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Must possess enthusiasm and creativity with a willingness to assume challenges with poise and personal integrity.
Meet Some of Funko's Employees
Sr. Product Designer
Reis collaborates with his colleagues throughout the Art Department, designing scores of products while also leading teams through the development process for new products.
Back to top