Website & SEO Manager
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
The Website & SEO Manager will be a key member in growing and optimizing our website and online presence to drive business demand. This person is responsible for developing the strategy and executing the tactics that support all aspects of the organization’s website including the management, maintenance, and optimization of our websites; developing and implementing SEO plans/strategies; management and utilization of the company’s website content management system; interfacing with internal and external website support resources; and collaborating on and supporting digital marketing campaigns that are developed by the team’s Performance Marketing Manager.
You will possess strong website creative and analytical knowledge with strong analytics skills to effectively make data-driven decisions. You will have a deep understanding of the website marketing environment and future trends, a strong attention to detail, excellent project management skills, and an ability to perform successfully under tight deadlines.
In this role, you will
- Oversee the development and maintenance of company website to ensure optimal user experience.
- Provide direction for global interactive web roadmap and strategy for Fundbox.
- Ensure business requirements related to website development are implemented appropriately, working within the Marketing team, cross-functionally within the company, and external vendors/agencies.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Monitor and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Develop and execute conversion strategies, including A/B testing, to increase the performance of the website and digital marketing initiatives.
- Create and implement an SEO strategy to drive business demand generation, including:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Measure, optimize, and attribute using KPIs with tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to track site traffic and performance. Produce dashboards and reports to communicate findings and recommend suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate with and support digital marketing campaigns that are developed by the team’s Digital Marketing Manager.
You should have
- 5+ years’ website management experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), e.g., Google AdWords
- Experience working with keyword tools (e.g., Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate performance testing for web content and user conversion
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively as part of a cross-departmental team
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal), project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with small business space and financial services or lending industry a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Graphic design knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; MBA a plus
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top