Fundbox is looking for a VP Product to lead a talented team of product managers. The product management at Fundbox is playing a critical role in creating a next-generation financial product that is transforming the lives of tens of thousands of small business owners on a daily basis, and in creating the roadmap for the company's future products.
As a VP Product, you will lead a group of talented product managers that are shaping Fundbox's highly ambitious product roadmap in diverse areas such as data science, risk, growth, payments and more. You will be interacting daily with top management and will be challenged to find the right balance between engineering, design, UX and business goals.
- 3+ years of experience in managing product management teams
- 6+ years of experience in product management, including consumer-facing Web applications
- Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills
- Proven experience in defining, building and shipping product pieces
- Proven experience in converting business processes into product flows and requirements
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability in making data driven decisions
- Team player and great human relations
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, ability to explain complex requirements in simple words, desire and ability to teach others
- Proven experience with leading several initiatives, simultaneously
- “Get things done” mentality
- Previous startup experience
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top