VP Finance and Operations
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. We leverage cutting-edge technology and data science to create better financial options for small businesses. Because of us, over 30,000 such businesses have more control over their finances and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
- Develop and enhance existing financial and operational strategies
- Drive the quarterly/annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long-range strategic planning
- Communicate the company’s strategic direction, financial results, etc. to relevant audiences (ie: company updates, investor updates, board updates & materials, etc.)
- Own & drive the company's fundraising strategy
- Oversee monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis
- Oversee accounting team and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the monthly close process
- Full ownership of the company's financial plan (regular updates and adjustments to the detailed financial model and communication of key elements to senior management)
- 10+ years of financial experience, at least 5 of which were in mid to senior level positions responsible for financial planning, analysis, and accounting.
- Ability to drive business insights, actions, and accountability across the organization, and to communicate confidently to company leadership.
- Experience and ability presenting business plans and financial forecasts to the investment community.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate clearly across the organization and engender confidence and buy-in to initiatives.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top